Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Winter fun abound

Ya, we've still been getting good snow and it's starting to pile up. Also us 4-leggeds got to have our annual vet check-ups. One of us loves going to the vet...while the younger one is less enamored.
After grooming the trails on Sunday Arly got to play
in the snow at home.
Not bad base for mid-December.

We moved the "squirrel feeder" to a hard to get to spot.

Monday evening, we got to see our favorite folks at Northland Vet!

Old dogs wait in anticipation while puppies grow more nervous.

Oh hey! You're awfully friendly. You can touch me more.

Oh ya, I like Dr Brandon too.

Gromit says, "you can do that more".
Wally says, "ya don't worry about me, just keep going with her."

I got a full check-over.

OK, I guess it's Wally's turn.


Oh gee I like you and all but you sure make me nervous.

Oh I do like being held onto a little. I guess this is OK after all.

Tuesday, Arly had time to work on the plow for the Boss.
He even got to use it some!

Those big pods make pushing snow a snap. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment