Saturday, December 7, 2019

Trails mutts get a taste of life on the farm

We always have fun getting to see what being a farm dog is all about!
Hey! I've ridden in side-by-sides before.
Herb upgraded from his ATV.

It's Jake!
He and Gromit are the same vintage and pals from way back.

Puppies need a challenge to keep things interesting.

This was very scary at first, but soon I mastered bale-leaping.

I mastered leaping up and down!

We went for a stroll with Kate.

Kate's a real friendly one.   We took her along.
 
Steve was feeding the cattle. Maybe I could help!

Oh gee Arly told me to stay here,  but I'm not so sure about this!

I'm getting outta here!  These heifers knew I wasn't up to the task.

Oh I guess I can watch the gate from here.

Although, I prefer this vantage point.

Puppies are safe, on top of bales.

Time to head down again.

Oh ya Steve, I know you couldn't have done it without me.
Classic sign just outside Pukwana.
Do you know what it means??

No comments:

Post a Comment