Friday, December 13, 2019

Snow! And Good Shepherd. Together, they add up to weekend fun!

We've been receiving snow and have been skiing.  Plus we get to church now and then. It doesn't get any better than doing both on the same weekend!
Even old dogs feel young again when there's good snow.

Ya, we hadn't been to the Pilgrim Watershed Trail in a while.

It was so nice to get out in the sun and snow.

Deeper snow could be found, but when your paws are tiny, you sink way down.

Oh hey, I better hurry!

Even the signs have good snow today.

Winter wonderland.

We took a little break at the table.

Arly led the way on the single track.

We're so glad we don't need to dodge the brush this year.

We cross the bridge that we relocated this fall.

Ya the balsams all reminded us of Christmas.


Many little maples were pulled over from the ice and snow that had stuck to them.

Arly was prompted into doing a little trail clearing.


I'm so glad winter is here.

We made it back to the 2-track.

We never did clear brush here, and lots of saplings were pulled over.

Little feet packed the path....sort of.

Little spruce were quite snowy.

We had such a nice romp here today.

On Sunday, we got to go to church!

We love both pre- and post-church socializing.

Hey, I like spaghetti too ya know.

Ya Judy, you can touch me.

Cari, you make me grin. I would grin ear-to-ear if I could!

Ya you can rub my back, I like that.

Oh ya Anthony, I've known you pretty much all my life!

Hi Ellen, I'll lean on you so you can scratch me more.

Hey! We got to meet Dave, Susan and Spikey's friend.

Anthony I hope we see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment