Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Weekend adventures at church and with John!

Over the weekend we did much, including get to Good Shepherd Church. You know we love to go to church!
Oh ya Jason, you can pet me some.
We don't get none at our house.

Stephen,  glad to meet ya!

Oh Bucky, we've not seen you in some time.

You can pet two mutts at once.

Yes I will nibble on those fingers!

Oh ya Joyce.  I could use more scratching
 I didn't get much from Bucky.

Puppies need their chest rubbed as well.

I'm so glad to see you Bier girls!

We do like little girls.

And big ones too. Hi Paige!

I'm so glad you and Matt are here today.

Who are you? I like you already.


We love all these multi-tasking folks who
can scratch us both at once.

We're going to miss Jerry and Joy.

Thanks for bringing those kids Christine.



Sunday evening, John came over to have dinner with us!
We know him because he helps on the Pilgrim Watershed trails.
 We love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment