Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bridgefest parade!

You know I love a parade!  Keweenaw Nordic was in this parade Friday evening so I went along to see kids, parents and lots of friendly people.  Oh, did I mention kids!  
More photos can be seen on Keweenaw Nordic's blog.
I helped get the float ready.

I also ran around and showed everyone just
 how friendly trail mutts can be.
 
It's the Michigan Tech pep band!

Oh ya, I've met this friendly gang before.
We've been in lots of parades together.
There were moms and kids everywhere.

Although I do love the older ones as well.

I really, really LOVE Ski Tigers!  I'm a winter dog ya know.
Sandy's still working on the banner.

Oh good Mark, we're going.
Hey!   I found more friendly kids along the way.

Bobbi soothed me some.  That bridge was scary!
Ever water dogs find walking on grates
75ft above water kind'a scary....
Oh good, more friendly people on this side of the bridge.

I never get to see friendly people ya know.

Me and Bally love kids and grammas too.

I got to say hi to Bethany plus I made a new friend.

Ya, you can hug me.
My pack doesn't get me out much.
    
My vest makes me itchy, I had to shake.


This is what social trail mutts live for.  I had such a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment