Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall has arrived!

Ya even kids come out,, and I love them!
So we'll be out in the woods for the clearing of ski trails.
And its so much fun!
Wouldn't you like to help??
This branch was NO match for me.
Here one of my buddies came out to help.  More the merrier!
 

I love bridge work because its close to water.  Baly loves water too!

This branch needs to be cut off, or the snow will pull it down.

I'm siting on this one just to make sure it gets removed!
We have so much fun in the woods.  Hope we see you out with us!










































































Keweenaw Nordic Ski Club has posted a list of trail jobs on their web page because I just know you'll be out in the woods with us.    This excel sheet can be seen at  Keweenaw Nordic.Ski Club

No comments:

Post a Comment