Monday, September 5, 2011

Copper Harbor Fat Tire weekend, 2011

The pack headed up to the Harbor for the weekend, to see how many friendly bikers we could find in attendance at the annual Fat Tire. We were in luck! Over 400 racers were in attendance, and of course many of their friends and family. I had the best time at the post race party - many, many friendly folks threw the stick for me! I was so busy having fun that I did not get to take many photos. So here is one from camp the morning after the race. Do we look bright and cheery?? OK, we weren't too spunky then, but we did later get re-invigorated by a ride at Swedetown, on the way home.
At Ft. Wilkins State Park
Our hats are off (and my collar) to the crew who pitch in to make this event a great success year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment