Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finally, the pack is cruising the trails again!

The pack had a bike shortage for about a week, which limited our excursions to hiking around, which of course meant hunting for the ball for me. On Wednesday, the long-anticipated new full-suspension tandem arrived, and was promptly named "The Silver Bullet". So now we're back to trail running (riding for Arly and Sandy).
First ride on the Silver Bullet! Churning Rapids.

Finney Creek, my favorite!

Spring Creek, my other favorite!




Where's the water?


































On Saturday, the pack all hopped into the Bread Box and drove up to Swedetown Trails. Other than the heat, it was great!
Oh, for a longer tongue.







 


We are all so glad to be trail running (riding) again! We love to go fast, except the pack is kinda slow going up the hills...but I don't mind. I have a chance to hunt for squirrels then.

No comments:

Post a Comment