Monday, July 27, 2020

Yard Church Sunday!

It was quite hot here over the weekend but we did get out for short hikes.  Sadly, Gromit's arthritis didn't allow her out much but on Sunday,  but we all made it to Good Shepherd's yard church!   On that note, her arthritis is not improving, just waxing and waning.
Cindy and Mike hosted and she made sure to invite us!

I got to see Joyce!

Wally says, the sermon got too long, so I'll just take a nap...

Deb, I think I see a squirrel!

Ya you can scratch us, we're on our best behavior.

Me and Cindy greeted everyone.

Oh ya. I don't know you, but do like some rubbing.
About 18 people attended.
I helped Mike with the music.

Ya Bucky you led a nice service again today.

Bucky I hope we can do back yard church on a regular basis.
We recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! It was great to have Gromit and Wally at the service! I look forward to hosting again!

    ReplyDelete