Monday, October 14, 2019

Blessing of the animals!!

On Sunday was the annual blessing of the animals at Good Shepherd church!
It started out with lots of social time, even before church.

Lots and lots of friendly people and dogs here today.








Here's a fuzzy little fellow.


Ya, he's friendly too.


OK, now the service has started.

I've been good all year Bucky.

But that Wally, he tries and tries but it's hard for him to be good.

Hey!   This one wants to play.

We miss seeing Lisa.
Everyone was friendly today.

Danielle! I would like to romp with your pup.

Matt brought two with him.

Little Spikey got his blessing too.

After communion, we vacuumed. We didn't mind.

Then we had social hour! Oh ya, we do like little girls who will pet us.

Oh ya Cari.  I'll roll over for you.


Yes I like ear scratching too. How did you know?

Us senior ladies hung out together.

I hope we get to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment