Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday snow adventures at Maasto.

Oh ya, Sandy got home at 6 but with the clocks being changed (Wally wonders - what's a clock?) we had enough light, so we headed back over the bridge and ran at Maasto.  It was great!
Young mutts think they're fast.

Even the sun was out.

I think we're headed around Mud Lake!

Oh ya Gromit, isn't it a grand day to be out?

Colin and Arly groomed up the trails, just for us.

They even double-tracked more stretches, so the 2-leggeds could ski side-by-side.

I try to stay out of the way but that's hard when you're a puppy.

Oh good, me and Gromit can tussle as we hustle.

Ya, I haven't figured out yet that this is not the best place to cross.

OK! Let's run!

See how I kick up the snow! I'm so fast...

The sun made the tracks on the hill look artsy.
 
A phat biker was here earlier.



We like to stop at gaze at our favorite creek.

We hope we'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment