Saturday, February 10, 2018

Lotsa Saturday fun!

Oh ya. On Saturday morning Arly wasn't working, so we got out for a good and long romp on the Maasto trails.  After that, we stopped at Good Shepherd for lunch. 
We stopped to admire the Christmas decorations we put up
back in December.

Then we headed out and did the tower loop. Hunting was good!

It was so nice out today.

Back in the gorge we bumped into friendly skiers!
Oh ya Bob, we've not seen you in some time.
He helps us on the trails! We love him for that.
Now we're socializing in GS church.
We don't know you but hope to see you again!

Oh ya, no one ever touches me.

Joey is here!!

We know him from the Heikenpaiva parade.

Oh ya, there were kids here today as well.

Some dogs just don't get any close time with kids.

Here, I'll kiss you!

I will lay on the floor and roll with you.

Oh ya, I love kids.

Wally has to stay on the lead, while I get to go find more friendly kids.


I got to meet Ruby too! My friend Cindy brought her here,
just to see us.
Ya, I like the big kids too.

We all got to have a family portrait with Sharon and her kids
- Garrison, Aspen, and Jari.


No comments:

Post a Comment