Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Barneløpet means kids!

Each year, we help out at the Barneløpet kids race.   We do this by playing with kids and parents.  This will be Wally's 1st.
Before the race, we got out for a quick romp around the trails.

This was along the gorge edge. Isn't it pretty Wally?

Oh good!  All the participants are showing up.
  
Oh ya, you can touch me.

Maybe we can ski together!

Oh, another friendly one.


There were other friendly dogs here as well.

Did you know us trail mutts, never get no kids time?


Oh these kids are the best!   Can I run with you?

Me and Arly watched each wave take off.

I found a friendly Mom. We cheered the racers on together.
Sandy and Wally went to work at a different location.

Here comes more kids! They are skiing the 6K race.

I got to see lots of friendly people and the kids had a fun race.
Inside I got to mingle with the kids.

Me and Wally had a grand time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment