Friday, February 7, 2014

Winter Carnival time!

Here in Houghton, we love winter so much that we celebrate it with a big carnival.  Wednesday evening kicked it all off with the all-nighter statue building at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church. 
More photos can bee seen on there site and I'm in many of them!
I helped the crew shape up the formed snow.

Arly cleaned up the area with his snow blower.
This is where the letters will go.


Where's my stick?

I can't find it.

Wonder what it will become...

I don't think they know, either.
Walla! Horton was formed from the snow and ice.
"A person is a person, no matter how small"....but what about canines?
Andrea read us a story in the lounge. I wish I could have went to bed with Nouma and Malia! We all had such a fun evening. Especially the statue builders who hung in there until 3:30. Me and Arly had to nap on Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment