Sunday, November 25, 2012

Trail work update...


If you've been following my blog, you've noted that the pack and I have been neglecting to update it. So I thought I'd show you a few photos of what kept us busy: fall trail work!

Since the rain mostly quit between my last past and now, trail work is mainly what we've been doing and here are a few examples:


We had a crew come out and play in the mud!

Actually, they were working to improve the drainage on the trail.
I supervised...and found stick for them to throw.

After that, Mark stayed on to help us flip this ramp over.
Sandy didn't bring any lame kibble so she gave me a few apple slices
and almonds. Yum!
Arly built this to replace the flip-up ramp.
Skirts were added to widen the bridges.
It's been a busy day...I'm ready to hop in the ol' truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment