Monday, November 15, 2021

Weekend adventures and snow!

This weekend we had a nice relaxing, stay-at-home sort of time. But, on the bright side, it did snow some and we got out on the trail to enjoy it!

Since we got snow we could see that the
neighbor kids came by to check the kiosk roof out.

Even had to brush off the truck!

We headed out to Boundary Road Trails.
This of course is at the trail head.

Let's get a going!

It was just above freezing as you may have guessed.

Nice to see snow sticking to the trees and bushes.

We stop at the river overlook picnic table for tea.

The yew is so pretty. Especially with snow on it.

I led the way, as usual.

We headed back out on the 2-track cut-across.

I had to keep my eyes peeled for game.

Arly kept me busy jumping up on stuff. 
They say it keeps me busy.

What a great day for a romp in the woods.

Back at home, the old girl Gromit enjoyed 
getting out on the snow. She always
has been a winter dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment