Sunday, July 4, 2021

Weekend fun! On Saturday, and Sunday July 4th.

 With a very HOT weather predicted for the July 4th holiday, the pack opted to stay home and get more done on one of the never-ending house projects. But we did sneak in some fun too!

On Saturday we had folks over for strawberry margaritas!
It is local strawberry harvest time after all.
Here I'm saying hi to Susan and Spikey.
Larry did not bring his scary cat, thankfully.


Ya, we even had some kids over, just to see us!
We love it when kids come by.

I'll fetch that ball AFTER I get a drink.

Maybe I'll go home with you.

We had so much fun with Amanda and her kids!

Oh ya. Then on Sunday we got to go to church.

I made the social rounds.

So did I!

I was on my best behavior.

Ya I like that butt scratching. Oh there's Spikey!

Oh ya Sofia, glad to meet you!

She's got a summer job doing trail work!

We always make sure to see Ariel.


Oh ya Ariel, you can pet us both.

I hope we do this again next week.


1 comment: