Saturday, January 11, 2020

Snow romps and Erickson's Feed

It was a busy day for us trail mutts.   1st off, Sandy took us for a romp at Maasto while Arly was out working.   Sorry but no photos were taken.   Then Arly got home, and he took a little snooze on the couch with us, then we got to go to Erickson's Feed for supplies. After that adventure, we went for a romp at the Pilgrim Watershed Trail.
I had to be on my best behavior here,
which as you know, is hard for me.

Oh hey! We haven't seen you here for a while!

Ya, this is our favorite store ever.

What!  Are those steaks?  Get 2 for me!

Ya I like to check out the buffet here.

Then we went to the Pilgrim Watershed Trail.
It was cool out, but otherwise a beautiful sunny day.

Not too much new snow since last week,
when it was packed down by snow shoers and us.

Hey! I think I see a squirrel.

We were here late in the afternoon and the light was getting low.

It was pretty easy going for all of us.

Not much new snow, but it's still good depth.

The Pilgrim River.

Let's head home now. I'm hungry!

We had such nice romps today.

No comments:

Post a Comment