Monday, June 17, 2019

Lake Ste Kathryn camp-n-trail Sunday adventures

This post is of our Lake Ste Kathryn camp-n-trail adventures on Sunday.
We stopped by to meet the friendly campground host.

Her name was Cheryl and she liked to rub us some.


Not sure she knew but we don't get no rubbing or touching,
over at our site.

Ya, I hope we get back to visit you again soon!

I thought I'd take a quick dip at her site.
Kelpies are not water dogs I've heard.
Now we got back to some trail clearing.

Arly's knocking some weeds down so the trail sign can be seen.

We even took the branches down that covered
over the camp ground signs.
 
The bathroom - in view now post sapling trimming.

I got to meet the neighbor kids again. You know I love them.



















Back on the trail, where we'd encountered
a big balsam snag yesterday.


Gone!  Trail mutts are starting to hang around after
a long day in the woods
We had such a nice weekend. When can we come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment