Sunday, October 22, 2017

Recent adventures!

Oh ya. A trail mutt always likes to get out on the trails for adventure!  
On Sunday, me and my pack hiked at Maasto and Churning.
We found the old dead gray wood in stark contrast to the colorful leaves
and green grass. The photo does not really do it justice.
You should hike out there and see it for yourself!
This is on Trail 4 near Mud Lake.

Swedetown Creek is my favorite watering hole.

I had to check out the trail work Arly did recently.

Good visibility with most of the leaves down, here.

The beavers have been busy near Ruby Marsh.
This was just east of The Triangle in Churning Rapids.

We took another cooling stop on the way back.

We were glad to finally see the sunny blue skies later on in the day.

Last Tuesday, me and Eric helped out on Trail 9.

And last Saturday, I made a new best friend: Cassie!
I hope I see her again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment