Thursday, February 7, 2019

Good Shepherd all-nighter statue build.

Our church, Good Shepherd, partakes in MTU's Winter Carnival all-nighter statue competition.  
In the afternoon, Arly loaded the snowblower into the
Boss and hauled it down to church to clear the statue area.


Then at 4 in the afternoon, construction starts!

These guys are throwing snow in.

Good news is lots of kids partake.  Who wants popcorn!
Where are the kids who wore this clothing?!  :-)
I have no idea how you can take pants off, and leave the
 boots in them.

I'm so glad mutts like us can attend and help as well.

Hey!  I found lots of popcorn here.  I'll clean it up.

Ya, some dogs just don't get much kid time.

Ya Keith, I'm so glad to see you!

Ya Jari, you should be able to pet us both at the same time.

We smell popcorn!

Even puppies like to be scratched.

Can we help you Danielle?

Ya Bucky, you can rub me.

Everyone had fun tonight.

Sam is carving snow off.

Much later in the evening, the mobius strip is taking shape.

Almost done.  Bucky is adding to the kids' statue.


Jari had a traumatic event, so he needed some puppy time.

Ya Jeff, I'm so glad you came and brought the girls.


It's now after midnight and almost done.
Done!  Thanks to all who came out and helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment