Thursday, May 13, 2021

Spring vacation adventures to Chamberlain SD!

We continued our spring vacation when we packed up in Ely then headed to Chamberlain SD!

On the way there, we stop to stretch our legs.
This was near the NCT by Park Rapids MN.

We spied wind mills along the way.

Now at the Aronson's in Chamberlain, Kate is let out.

She is such a lovable pup.


They make me jump on top of things, like real farm dogs!

Oh the view!

All done!

Them cows are looking at me, that makes me nervous.
For a cattle dog, I'm not a big fan of them.

Let's look at Grampa's tractor.

Now we are right in the stock yard!  I bolted a second after this.
Away from that big beast, that is.
We spied some old locomotives in Chamberlain. 
It's a BIG one!


I relax on the floor with Grampa and Sandy in the house.

Later, the gang was all arriving.
We greeted Marla, Kara, and their pup Scout.

Oh ya Evan, we're glad to see you too.

Tate brought Hilde in while we said hi to Van.

We love family gatherings!

No comments:

Post a Comment