Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Sunday fun day!

Oh ya. We got to go to church this Sunday!
First off, Karen was leading a discussion before the service.

We're so glad to see you all!

I made the rounds.  Wally was just to lively, so he got put out.
You know how puppies can be!

Joyce when are you gonna invite me to stay over?

Then after the service, we got some quality kid time.

Ya, Ariel had to hang on to me while me and Anthony tussled.

Ya, I'll step over you.

Did you know I like having my belly rubbed?

That puppy is ridiculous. You can scratch me instead.

Ya we do recommend kid time, at least once a week.

Josie! We haven't seen you in a while.
We'll have to run down the hill to your house soon.

Bye-bye, see you next time.


Oh, we got to see the Hannela's too.


Joyce, I will snuggle up to you any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment