Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Sunday fun day! And on the Pilgrim Watershed trails.

Oh ya. You know it's going to be a special day when you get to go to church.  
We love it when Ariel gets put in charge of us!

I snuck in to say hi everyone.  Ya, you should pet me some.

We don't get no hugs at our home.

Hi Judy! Don't worry, I'm trying to be on my best behavior.

Ya Matt, rub harder....

....that's the spot!

I got Ariel to rub me too. I love little girls.
Hey! I'm here too ya know.
Oh never mind, I'm going to tussle with Anthony now!

We don't ever get any quality kid time.

Ya you can put your fingers in my mouth,

See?

Bye-bye, Jennie and Mike.

Keith, I haven't seen you in a while.

Me neither.

Gromit says I need to introduce myself to you Bethany.
When will we see you again?

Cindy always says hi to us.

I even got some black hair on her nice white pants. You're welcome!

On Tuesday, me and Arly went out to the
Pilgrim Watershed Trail to meet Joe and Mary Hovel. 

They showed us some neat spots up on a little creek on their property.

Anyone who likes romping in the woods, is a friend of mine.

Another nice cooling spot.

We checked out the waterfall.

Ya, it's so pretty here. I hope we come back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment