Sunday, November 11, 2018

Oh ya, back to church!

Oh ya, we'd not been to Good Shepherd in some time.   I overhead someone say something about a puppy being a real pain.  Who'd they been talking about?   Not me!
Ya, I love to be here and see everyone!  Can't you rub me some?

Oh ya Dave.

Hi Danielle! Some dogs just don't get out to socialize, ya know.

Hooray! It's kid time! I remember Anthony and Ariel.

I love kids of all ages. Me and Joyce are kindred spirits.

Puppies appreciate being encircled with kids.

So do the senior dogs!

I made sure to smile nice to everyone.

Garrison, I like that you get down to my level.
Maybe we can tussle?!?!

Hi Jari! Jennie, you were near a cat weren't you?

Oh ya, I'll rub up on you so you both can rub me more.

Ya I do like ear scratching.

I think I got to say hi to most everyone. Jillian rubbed me some.


Hi Liam! I'm so glad to see you.

Did you know that kelpies like to paw?

At our house, no one ever rubs my face good like this.

Ya no one rubs me good like this at home either.

Ya Carrie maybe I'll see you again soon. I hope so!

We were both on our best behavior today. That's hard for Wally!

Ramon, can I go home with you? Ya me too.

Sure hope we see Liam, Mike, Jennie & Senia again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment