Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Last days of Thanksgiving adventures.

Since we have such a long drive, we had to start heading back home on Saturday.
Lynn and Steve got out for a little hunting
Friday evening and Saturday morning.

No luck tonight...


Oh Gramma, I'm going to miss you.
You know we both love to visit.

However, all this visiting makes a puppy tired.

Everyone needs a rest after lotsa visiting.

Saturday was another nice, sunny, calm day.

Ya!  I'm right here! Bye for now...

We stopped at Scheel's in Fargo to shop for a new vest
for deer season. This little girl led me a while.

We met very friendly employees there!
The liked having mutts in the store.

And patrons and dogs too.

Oh, pups are ok but you know I love kids!

Hey!
I'm always happy to meet someone smaller and younger than me.

Scheel's is a great place to get out and socialize some!

Oh ya, this customer can rub me some more.

Did you know I love little girls?

We made it to Detroit Lakes, where we found a
mutt-friendly place to stay.




Oh ya, we are glad to meet you!

The America's Best Value Inn is very, very nice here.

We had a nice stay.

On Sunday morning, we got out for a romp on the NCT!

It was the last day for deer hunting, so we wore our colors.
This was near Walker.

Later, closer to home, we got out for another romp!
This is the snow shoe trail at After Hours trails in Brule WI.
We were glad to get out. But we were especially glad to get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment