Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sunday's many adventures!

Sunday was a busy day for us mutts!  It started out being social at Good Shepherd Church.   We walked down there with Arly.   Sandy had to go early and take care of some church chores.
Ya Ellen, you can rub me some more.  We don't get much ya know.

Hey! Gromit says your son Mike used to come to
church, just to see her. Please tell him, I'd like to meet him!

You'd like to scratch us both, wouldn't you?
After church, Sandy decided it was officially spring haircut time.
 Oh dear!

She said my under coat was really thick, but shedding.

I really don't mind haircuts....


After that, we went for a romp along the Pilgrim River.


Arly made me do this very scary water crossing. 
He says I need to do more stressful things in my life.

Oh good, I can come back to shore! 
It's not very deep. Nor running fast, yet.
What a glorious day to see this river valley.
It was quite warm out, in the 50's.

Who's been eating these apples??

We'd not been this far upstream all winter.

We turned around here and headed back.
It's been such a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment