Monday, March 16, 2020

Sunday's adventures

On Sunday, we got to do our favorite things: go to church, and go skiing!
Saturday, suppertime. She was cutting up chicken for soup.
I whined a bunch so she'd remember that we really, really
like chicken!  We'll not be moving very far away either.

Church attendance was skimpy, but we did get to pay a social visit.


Oh ya, you can rub me some more. I'll only shed a little bit!

I'll smile at you too! I met Holly and Joe (to my right) last week.
This is Holly's folks. Holly and Joe became members today!

Cari is always good for lots of affection.

You could bring us home to visit ya know.
Dianne and Nancy came to church at Good Shepherd,
since theirs didn't have services.

We like folks who can multi-task!
Later, we had the best romp at the Pilgrim Watershed Trails.
We even made some new friends...but Arly accidentally
 deleted photos. Next time, Dillon and Finn!


No comments:

Post a Comment