Saturday, August 21, 2021

This hot, hot, hot August week

The pack isn't doing all too much of excitement lately. Here's a few pics of this week in the dogs' life.

When you're out for a romp, you gotta
take every chance to have a cooling dip.

We were out to the Pilgrim Watershed Trail for 
an abbreviated hike, since it was 85 degrees.

Kelpies like to jump up on stuff.

Down in the Pilgrim River, Arly had me leap 
up on this huge rock. I could have died!

Oh wait, I guess it wasn't that hard after all.

Sometime I just like to protest what Arly
tells me to do. You know, regular Kelpie stuff.

We had a nice romp here today despite the heat.

I hope we come back soon!

Meanwhile, Gromit was at home, guarding the yard.
Oh and keeping an eye out for friendly visitors!

Hey we found some! Jimmy and Casey came
by, just to see us.

You can come and see me any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment