Sunday, December 6, 2020

Courtney Lake trail clearing with Cathy and Janet!

On Sunday morning we headed back out to Courtney Lake for more fun at trail clearing. We were so glad to have Cathy and Janet come out to join the fun!

We parked at the winter XC skier trail head.

Lots and lots of shoots and branches were cleared away.
Looks like a trail head now!

Cathy arrived shortly after we did this morning.

I checked in on them from time to time.

Pinch point for machines near the trail head.

Ya Sandy, bring those way over there.

Lookin' good Cathy!

I'm so glad to see the trail looking so nice!

Smart talk ensued when the map came out.

After lunch, Janet found us. I announced her arrival noisily.
Ya that's what Kelpies do.

Oh Cathy I know you are trying to stretch but you must 
want to tussle with me too!

Dean and Bubba stopped by at the end of the day,
just to see me. We got to see Dean's new Magic Bus!

They checked how much work is left for next weekend.

Sandy shows Cathy where that red pine crown cracked off.


See ya next weekend! Hopefully the trails will be
ready (enough) for winter grooming after next weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment