Sunday, May 29, 2022

Friday evening peace vigil and march...with kids!

On Friday us mutts prompted the pack out to the Peace Vigil at Bridgeview Park, followed by a peaceful protect march on the bridge.  But the best part was meeting all those friendly kids!

The somber part was paying our respects to the victims and survivors of America's most recent school shooting, in Uvalde Texas.

I didn't know we'd have KIDS here!

Hey! I like kids too.

Who are you?  I will lick your face.

We got to do some tricks too.

We got in the water here.

I don't usually like being on a lead, but
when a cute little girl holds it, that's fine by me!

Hi Bucky!

We like it when little girls take us for walks.

I weigh more than she does.

We were on our best behavior.

Oh ya, I jumped up on the table.


Then I jumped way up here for her.
And I waved hello!

This is my favorite time.
I hope we see you kids again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment