Wednesday, October 13, 2021

A busy, busy Sunday!

Sunday was our very favorite church service: Blessing of the animals!

Bucky was there to bless us all.


Charlie and Opal, the young kids on the block,
kept things lively!

Hi Kim! I've not seen you in some time.

I hope we see you guys again soon.

Little Opal is our neighbor. She's just a year-old pup.
I had to strut my old dog attitude.

With the young ones, things get crazy!
Later, we hiked at the Monk's trail and I got to
meet Mike and Christine!



We do enjoy coming here.


As you can see, it was a nice calm day.

There were lots of things to jump up on here.

See?

And this is Jacobs creeks I like to dip in.

Arly made me leap onto the rushing torrent.

We spied these 2 maple saplings
growing intertwined. Seems
appropriate at the Monk's trail!



No comments:

Post a Comment