Sunday, April 28, 2019

Weekend adventures at Good Shepherd

On Sunday we started the day on the good side, by going to church!
Oh we love to see lots of friendly people, especially students!

Hi Paige, I haven't seen you in a couple weeks.

We got more acquainted with Laura today.
Although, we have met before.

Oh ya, these two know how to rub us good.

Hi Cari, I missed you!

Oh ya, I like that. I don't get much scratch-en ya know.

You could take me home to visit.  I'd like that!

Ya Cindy I'm glad to see you too.

Me and Matt had lots of quality snuggle time today.

We had to be on our best behavior which can be hard,
for a certain puppy.

Cari you know you don't have to just scratch him,
you should be paying attention to me!

Good luck to everyone on final exams this week.

Will you come see me again before you leave for the summer?
I hope so!

You too Laura. You're officially Trail Mutt approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment