Friday, August 8, 2014

Visiting friendly cyclist and ride.

   You should know by now how I love cyclist!
Earlier this week, we went to Swedetown trails with Jeff.

Now we're going!

I do need a good run now and then

I'm so glad Jeff came to see me and help on the trails.

He got a new bike and now so fast, he passed me!



Sure hope to see you again soon!

Here's a ball I found.
 I do like to retrieve tennis balls and I'll leave it here,
just for you.



We also had a group of cycle tourist pass through town and among them was an old friend Mike, we'd not seen in years.  There all from northern Illinois.
That's right, pick it up.

Now you throw it.

Don't worry, I'll go get it!
We visited them at the Hancock campground.

We can do this over and over and over and over again.

Ya, I love these people.  You can touch me.
 Hope we see you all again soon!  Maybe we can play ball together.

No comments:

Post a Comment