Saturday, July 28, 2012

Adventures with my pal Larry!

Larry my buddy who rides MTB and grooms the dog friendly McKeever ski trails near Munising came for a visit. How could I not love a guy like this!!
I love to jump up on the rocks.
Now we're running at Tech trails.

We had SO MUCH fun having him with us.












Next we took Larry to the Portage Lake Library for "Music on the Menu".
These musicians are SO friendly!

I love Larry but all the kids who came to touch me
were over the top!

I love little boys too.  He could hardly walk!

We had to do some concertina repairs.












I can be a lap dog if you want me to.

Sometimes kids can be nervous.









We took Larry to the Dee ice arena.








































Then we went to Camelot (ak Calumet) to
ride Swedetown trails.
Larry hadn't been on a tandem in years. We all had so much fun! Arly says he was a natural on the tandem.
I think he's a natural at scratching my ears!


No comments:

Post a Comment